Cellulite is formed from fluid retention and the accumulation of waste products and toxins in the body .
If you’ve ever tried on clothes in a dressing room , you may have noticed some not-so-pretty “lady lumps .” Even thin women and men can have cellulite .
So rather than simply avoiding cellulite-accentuating mirrors , here are some tips on kicking it to the curb .
Exercise, stretching and weight-lifting (all of which help get rid of fluid , waste and toxins) are essential for silencing cellulite . When it comes to diet , avoid processed foods and animal products that leave toxic wastes swimming laps in your circulatory system .
Doing routine , mostly raw vegan detoxes will help keep your skin silky smooth and light on the lumps .
Choose to do a 7-day detox each month , a 3-day detox every other week , or a 1-day detox every week to rid your body of the crummies .
Here are some detox guidelines :
- Start the day with a large glass of filtered water with lemon or cucumber slices .
- Consume only liquids (green juices , non-dairy smoothies , herbal tea , filtered water ) and raw fruits and veggies until noon every day .
- Drink tons of filtered water throughout the day , at least half your body weight in ounces . For example, if you weigh 150 pounds , drink 75 ounces water . No sense in detoxing if the crud can’t ride the river out .
- Eat lots of raw fruits and veggies, preferably organic. The more the better.
- Have some raw nuts and seeds (about ½ cup each day) and cooked whole grains (about 2 cups total) spread out throughout the afternoon, but avoid wheat completely.
- At least 80 percent of your diet should be comprised of raw foods , and 20 percent can be cooked grains, beans and vegetables .
- Include a daily multivitamin to ensure adequate vitamin B12 and vitamin D intake .
- Avoid all dairy products , meats , fish , sugar , wheat , alcohol and caffeine .
-Add more green juices and raw foods as needed for energy .
A detox day might look something like this:
7:00 a.m. – Large glass of filtered water with cucumber slices .
8:00 a.m. – Green apple juice
10:00 a.m. – Herbal tea
11:00 a.m. – Large glass of filtered water with cucumber slices.
Noon – Large green salad with sliced veggies , 1 cup brown rice.
2:00 p.m. – Large glass of filtered water with lemon with sliced veggies .
4:00 p.m. – Herbal tea
6:00 p.m. – filtered water to drink.
8:00 p.m. – Chamomile tea
HOW DOES IT LOOK CELLUTIGHT !